We had a great turn out of new and old customers at the new Lorin District location for the Farmers’ Market last week. Thank you to all of those who came, and we hope that we’ll see you again today! There were two local publications that showed up to take some great photos and cover the new location. Check out the East Bay Express and Berkeleyside to get the scoop.
For those customers who need to drive, read on for a list and map of parking choices.
Here is a list of parking options for the new location (there is handicapped parking on 63rd Street):
- Parking lot with entrance on Alcatraz, on east side of Adeline. This lot is the closest and there is ample space- however, please don’t park in the numbered spaces.
- Street parking on King St. between Harmon St. and 62nd, one block west of Adeline and the market.
- Street parking on Alcatraz between King St. and Dover St., one block north of the market.
- Street parking on Harmon St. from King St. to Tremont St., two blocks north of the market.
- Street parking on 63rd St., MLK Jr. Way and 62nd St., one block south and east of the market.
- Street parking on Stanford St. and 62nd St., one block south of the market.
- Street parking on Dover St. between Alcatraz and 62nd, two blocks east of the market.
- Street parking on Ellis St. between Harmon St. and Alcatraz, one block north of the market.
Click here for a map of the parking locations.