The Ecology Center Farmers’ Markets’ 2012 Cooking Demonstration Series is in full swing! This Saturday, Certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant Mary Vance will demonstrate Beet Salad Surprise. Mary Vance is based in San Francisco and specializes in women’s health, weight loss, digestive wellness, stress management, and healthy, whole foods-based detox. This series is designed to empower people with knowledge they can take home and use in their own kitchens. This week, the cooking demonstrations will be at 11 AM and 12 PM at the Saturday downtown Berkeley Farmers’ Market, Center Street and MLK Jr. Way. For a full list of upcoming cooking demonstration dates, read on.
Future Cooking Demonstration dates in 2012:
- Saturday, July 14 – Chef Trudy Schafer
- Tuesday, July 17 – Chef Sarah Nelson
- Saturday, August 4 – Chef HuNia Bradley
- Tuesday, August 14 – Chef Trudy Schafer
- Tuesday, Sept. 18 – Chef Sarah Nelson
- Saturday, Oct. 20 – Chef Sarah Nelson