A coalition of San Francisco Bay Area public-sector and private-sector professionals committed to incorporating green building practices into the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of affordable housing. Through education and outreach, we promote the creation of buildings that:
* Are integrated to the site and region;
* Use energy, water and materials wisely;
* Minimize and recycle construction waste;
* Create their own energy;
* Are durable and easily maintained;
* Promote good health for both construction workers and residents; and
* Enhance housing affordability.