Become a Member of the Ecology Center!
The Ecology Center depends on the support and participation of our members. Your donations keep our programs and services going strong, and enable us to pilot new solutions and create broad coalitions. Your voice helps us to grow our influence, lending grassroots strength to campaigns and initiatives. Becoming a member of the Ecology Center is a very real way to promote the change you want to see.
Membership Comes with Benefits:
- 10% discount on all merchandise at Ecology Center Store
- 20% discount on all books
- Lending Privileges at our Library
- Discounts on Ecology Center classes and events
- Invitations to special, members-only Ecology Center events
- Perks and discounts from partnering businesses and organizations
This year marks Ecology Center’s 52nd anniversary—we received our 501c3 nonprofit status on Earth Day 1970! To celebrate our progress and our community members who make it all possible, we gathered on April 21, 2022. This video is a recording of our 52nd Earth Day Celebration and Members’ Gathering. We invite you to join us this year in making the significant changes we need for a more sustainable and just future. Please consider becoming an Ecology Center member, renewing your membership, and/or giving a donation today.
Discover the many other ways to get involved with the Ecology Center below.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
The Ecology Center depends on the generosity of our supporters. There are many ways to support the Ecology Center. Visit our Giving Page for more detail on the following methods.
Gifts of Stock
Planned Giving, Wills, and Bequests
Donate your Vehicle
Click here to access the volunteer application.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Berkeley Farmers’ Markets
- Photo Archivist (8-16 hours): Unearth and scan old farmers’ market photos at our office space on San Pablo Avenue.
- Chef Parking Monitor (Every Tuesday 1-3p): Distribute parking passes to chefs and ensure they can easily access reserved spaces at the South Berkeley Farmers’ market.