Thank you for your interest in selling crafts at the Ecology Center Farmers’ Markets special events. The 29th annual Farmers’ Market Winter Crafts Fair will be two Saturdays in December: December 7th and 15th from 10am to 3pm. Vendors can sign up for one or both days though preference will be given to those signing up for both days. The Winter Crafts Fair will happen RAIN OR SHINE. We will be advertising these events widely in the local media and with posters, postcards, flyers, and signs, and also promoting the event online through social media.
All items offered for sale must:
- Be made locally by the seller or employees (non-profit organizations raising funds for their work may be granted exemptions to this rule on a case-by-case basis).
- Be considered for their environmental impact. Focusing on crafts that demonstrate reuse, sustainability, and health of people and planet is what makes the Ecology Center Crafts Fair unique. Please review our Environmental Guide for Crafts before submitting an application to our Crafts Fair.
- Not compete directly with items being sold by our weekly vendors in the farmers’ market.
- 1 Day: $50
- 2 Days: $90
Space fee with 10% of gross income from sales
- 1 Day: $30 registration w/10% of gross income from sales
- 2 Days: $50 registration w/10% of gross income from sales
- Provided with your registration is one 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth space. No tables, chairs, or canopies will be available on site.
- For December 2019 Winter Crafts Fair, application below must be received by Sunday, November 10, 2019
Do not send money with your application, submission of an application does not guarantee your admission into the fair. If you are invited to participate we will ask you to return a confirmation form to us and submit a non-refundable payment for the days. If you have any questions or would like to have a vendor application sent to you, please contact the Ecology Center’s Events Coordinator:
Click here for the application.