- This event has passed.
Vision 2050: Planning our Infrastructure to Improve Berkeley’s Quality of Life
Sunday | November 18, 2018 | 6:30 pm — 8:00 pm
YMCA Teen Center | 2111 Martin Luther King Jr. Way,, Berkeley, CA 94704
How we plan our future infrastructure can have a profound effect on the quality of our lives. The City of Berkeley’s citizen work group is considering the following for Berkeley:
- Vison and shared values
- Future growth scenarios
- Review of existing City plans
- Development of options to improve quality of life
Speakers will be:
- Sam Trachtenberg, Berkeley High student
- Karen Parolek, Vision 2050 quality of life work group leader
- Sachu Constantine, Vision 2050 technology work group leader
Vision 2050 is a citizen-led effort to develop a 30-year sustainable infrastructure plan to support a safe, vibrant and resilient future for Berkeley.
For more information about the initiative, visit: jessearreguin.com/vision-2050/Visit Event Website >>