The Wild & Scenic Film Festival
Sat, April 22, 2023 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
The David Brower Center, 2150 Allston Way, Berkeley
Considered the nation’s premier environmental and adventure film festival, the 2022 Wild and Scenic Film Festival combines stellar filmmaking, beautiful cinematography and first-rate storytelling.
Films explore nature, community activism, adventure, conservation, water, energy and climate change, wildlife, environmental justice, agriculture and more.
Showcasing people’s ongoing heroic efforts to …
- save endangered wildlife,
- protect frontline communities, and
- raise awareness about local and global environmental challenges and solutions.
LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN
- Goldman Theatre, David Brower Center, Berkeley
- Eco Fair, Silent Auction, Prizes: 6 pm PDT
- Films: 7 pm PDT
- Ticket includes on-demand access to full program for one week — April 22 – 29
or VIRTUAL-LIVE FESTIVAL
with live chat:
- Virtual doors & chat: 6:30 pm PDT / 10 pm EDT
- Films: 7 pm PDT / 10 pm EDT
- Full program on-demand: 7 pm PDT / 10 pm EDT April 22 until April 29