We invite you to our Plastic Free Forum next Thursday, July 20 at 7 pm EDT to hear from our newest ReThink food service partners who will share their experiences in adopting sustainable foodware practices at their schools, soup kitchens, and state parks. Embrace this opportunity to learn from their successes and challenges, so that we can collectively envision a future where our food culture is aligned with the principles of environmental stewardship.
What else can you expect?
- Discover exciting updates from ReThink Disposable, as we tackle the pressing issue of global plastic pollution head-on.
- Learn more about our ReThink Disposable vision to see reduction and reuse automatically woven into how we dine, so that trash is reduced, our waterways are less polluted, and people and the planet are protected.
- Experience stories and practical strategies on how we are making this shift a reality.
- Hear how our collaborative efforts are transforming food service establishments during a panel discussion with:
- Middletown Public Schools (CT)
- Franciscan Charities of Newark (NJ)
- Plastic Free Restaurants (CA)
- California State Parks
Your presence and active participation will be highly valued so register now!