- This event has passed.
Brand Audit at the Berkeley Farmers’ Market
Tuesday | September 11, 2018 | 4:00 pm — 6:00 pm
South Berkeley Farmers’ Market | Adeline St. and 63rd Street, Berkeley, CA 94703
Join the Ecology Center at the Berkeley Farmers’ Market to collect litter and hold manufacturers responsible for the waste their products generate!
How It Works:
1. Sign up online prior to event.
2. Visit our tent and table within the Berkeley Farmers’ Market on Tuesday, September 11th between 4:00-6:00pm.
3. Check-in and complete a waiver form.
4. Buddy up with at least one other person to collect a bag and bucket
5. Grab a map for suggested routes to follow as you pick up litter
6. Make sure you have something to keep track of what you pick up (i.e. your phone, a notepad, etc.). We will have a limited number of clipboards, paper and pencils as well.
7. Head out of the market area and start collecting!
8. When your bag and bucket are full, return to the table to drop-off your full bag and bucket, and any other itmes you borrowed.
9. Reward yourself with delicious prepared food and produce from the farmers’ market!
Bags and buckets will be supplied. Participants are encouraged to bring their own gloves and litter pickers.
Parking is limited. We encourage participants to use local transit, bike or walk.
We encourage you to enjoy the market before or after participating in the audit!
Learn more about brand audits by clicking here.
Click here to register.Visit Event Website >>