The Ecology Center’s EcoCalendar is a comprehensive listing of Bay Area environmental and social justice classes, workshops, exhibits, tours, films, and other events.
We receive dozens of submissions every week, and unfortunately can’t post all of them. However, you can follow these guidelines to increase the likelihood of your event being selected! We do not often add repeated listings for regular daily/weekly/month occurring events, because this can drown out unique events.
Please Submit Events At Least Two Weeks in Advance
Provide All Relevant Event Details (such as Title, Description, Date(s), Time(s), Contact Info
EcoCalendar submissions should feature the following issues and topics (this is not an exhaustive list):
– Climate resilience
– DIY and Homesteading: Fermentation, etc
– Edible, Native, Drought-Tolerant and Bay-Friendly Gardening
– Energy Efficiency
– Environmental and Social Justice
– Environmental Health, Toxics, and Pollution
– Green Building
– Green Jobs and Training
– Least-Toxic Pest Control, Integrated Pest Management
– Opportunities for local activism around environmental and social justice topics
We do our best to post most submissions, and in some cases we may not choose to list an event if there are many similar events around the same time. These guidelines are just that: guidelines. We do not have hard and fast rules regarding selection of events. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (510) 548-2220 ext. 233