A FREE summer camp filled with fun activities, games, crafts, and adventures.
- Grades 1-6: Monday – Wednesday 9:15 – 1:30 p.m.
- Grades 4-6 only: Overnight 6:00 p.m. Thursday – 9:00 a.m. Friday
- Campers must be entering grades 1-6 in Fall 2014.
- Campers must provide their own transportation to and from camp.
- Campers must attend ALL days of camp.
- Applications can be found online: http://www.fws.gov/refuge/don_edwards_san_francisco_bay
- Or picked up at the Environmental Education Center (Saturday/Sunday 10 am – 5 pm)
- Selections will be made by lottery.
- Applicants will be notified of their status by mail or email on July 7th.
- Applications due by June 30th.