- This event has passed.
UC Davis Extension Class: Wetlands Regulation and Mitigation
Thursday | August 28, 2014 | 9:00 am — 4:30 pm
Sutter Square Galleria | 2901 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Learn about the regulation of activities affecting wetlands, permitting for activities in wetlands and wetlands mitigation planning. Gain an overview of federal and state laws and regulations protecting wetlands and other bodies of water, with a special emphasis on Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
- Biological and legal definitions of wetlands
- Consistencies and differences among various federal and state agencies
- Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act
- Section 404 of the Clean Water Act and recent legal interpretations
- Section 1600 of the California Fish and Game Code
- Wetlands under the California Environmental Quality Act and the National Environmental Policy Act
- EPA and USACE Mitigation Rule
Space is limited, enroll online.Visit Event Website >>
Please contact organizer for wheelchair accessibility information.