Refinery Corridor Healing Walk
• Walk in prayer with each step we take on Mother Earth
• Bring people together who are concerned about the effects of the fossil fuel industry on our communities
• Learn from one another
• Bring attention to the refinery corridor in the northeast San Francisco Bay
• Imagine our communities beyond fossil fuel
There is a long history of healing walks and runs in Native America, as well as the history of pilgrimages in different religious traditions. The Connect the Dots healing walks were inspired by these traditions.
Walk 4 – Rodeo to Richmond
Please check back for more details & map of walk & bike routes!
Opening Rally in Rodeo – In the morning
• Native American prayer by Idle No More SF Bay
• Local speakers
Ending Rally in Richmond – Late Afternoon
• Process of Imagining: The future of our community
• Art Projects
Two Important Considerations
1) Please bring your own lunch and snacks. Lunch will not be provided.
2) At whatever point you decide to leave, you need to provide your own transportation back home.
- Event Phone:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: