Recology San Francisco, Art at the Dump Artist in Residence Exhibitions: Work by Kristin Cammermeyer, Chad Hasegawa, and Visiting Artists from Haiti
- Art Studio at 503 Tunnel Ave.
- Environmental Learning Center Gallery at 401 Tunnel Ave.
- Reception-Friday, September 20, 5-9pm
- Reception-Saturday, September 21, 1-3pm
- Additional viewing hours-Tuesday, September 24, 5-7pm
- Artist panel discussion-Tuesday, September 24, 7pm
Admission is free and open to the public, all ages welcome.
The Artist in Residence Program at Recology San Francisco will host an exhibition and reception for current artists-in-residence Kristin Cammermeyer and Chad Hasegawa, and visiting artists Claudel Casseus, Romel Jean Pierre, and Racine Polycarpe on Friday, September 20, from 5-9pm and Saturday, September 21, from 1-3pm. Additional viewing hours will be held on Tuesday, September 24, from 5-7pm. An artist panel discussion will follow at 7pm at 401 Tunnel Avenue. This exhibition will be the culmination of work by the artists who have scavenged materials from the dump to make art and promote recycling and reuse.
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: