- This event has passed.
Peace, Love and Green
Saturday | April 12, 2014 | 11:00 am — 3:00 pm
Bay Meadows Park and Welcome Center | 380 East 28th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403
Celebrate a new way of living on the Peninsula! A walkable, rideable place with plenty of parks and a community that cares. Join us for our first PEACE, LOVE and GREEN day!
- We will celebrate the one year anniversary of California’s largest living wall with a birthday celebration
- Let the kids create and explore in our children’s area with a cardboard village, gardening and art activities
- Check out the latest in home energy software
- Demonstrations by Habitat Horticulture and PUBLIC bikes
- Learn about eco-conscious transportation of the future
- Win Prizes over lawn games
- Live music, beer and wine garden, food and much more!
Buy tickets online.Visit Event Website >>
Cost: $6.27Event Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact organizer for wheelchair accessibility information.