- This event has passed.
Living Future 2014 Beauty and Inspiration
Monday | June 02, 2014 | 5:30 pm — 8:00 pm
Pacific Energy Center | 851 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
We thought we would bring some of the conference to you! Join us Monday June 2nd to hear a rapid-fire recap of Living Futures 2014 – Beauty and Inspiration – updates and take-aways. We will start by sharing a few high-level conference updates including:
• Update on JUST: the Social Justice Label created by ILFI
• Living Building Challenge 3.0 • Upcoming Focused sessions scheduled for California
• Extra surprise announcements!
The updates will be followed with some favorite presentations – with insight from experienced Unconference goers and some fresh eyes:
• Elaine Hsieh – VERGE Program Director, GreenBiz Group
• Dylan Connelly – Mechanical Engineer, Integral Group
• Anthony Ravitz – Green Team Lead, Google • Drew Wenzel – REWS [e]Team Development Projects Integrator, Google
• Kate Randolph – Senior Sustainability Consultant, DNV GL
• Hormoz Janssens – Managing Principal, Interface Engineers
Register online.Visit Event Website >>
Event Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact organizer for wheelchair accessibility information.