La Cocina’s Food & Entrepreneurship Conference
La Cocina is proud to present the 2013 Food & Entrepreneurship Conference. It will be a jam-packed event exploring the theme of “Women, Work & Food”
- Celebrating Food Entrepreneurship
- Women Business Owners
- Diversity in Food
- Building Communities
- Leveraging Technology
- Economic Development and Job Creation through the Food Industry
La Cocina’s San Francisco Street Food Festival is a one-day opportunity to feast on the best street food in the Bay Area and to meet the people who make it. La Cocina’s Food & Entrepreneurship Conference follows the festival and is a space to think about the things that make that feast possible. It is a celebration of the faces, spaces, policies and technologies and the way they all come together to create a vibrant environment where food businesses can grow and thrive – bringing economic development and jobs to communities everywhere.
- Food Heritage of the American South Brunch (10:00am -1:00pm) $75
- Food & Entrepreneurship Conference (12:00pm-6:30pm) $100
- Brunch + Conference (10:00am -6:30pm) $150
Details and tickets available online.
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: