How to Make Everything You Need to Care for Your Body at Home
This comprehensive class covers everything you need to know to skip the store and make body care products, non-toxic makeup, and homemade remedies, including:
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Oral health
- Homemade deodorant
- Basic overview of herbal first aid for common ailments
- How to make your own DIY, natural makeup
You’ll enjoy a day of pampering and self-care. Light snacks and refreshments provided (special diets, please alert me by email of your needs) during our lunch break.
You’ll take home a free guide to making herbal remedies at home, plus recipes for all the body care products you’ll ever need. Plus, we’ll learn some quick tips for getting started with basic herbal cultivation, and a list of local herbal/ingredient suppliers.
- Healing, gentle facial masks with clay and essential oil
- Herbal healing salve for burns and cuts, and everyone will take some home with them
- Tasty toothpastes with flavors like salt and pepper, clove and orange, and peppermint
- Homemade makeup – learn to make mascara, eyeshadow, and lip tint
Please dress comfortably and bring a dish to share for lunch.
Space is limited. Pre-registration required. Visit website to sign up.
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: