Grow Your Favorite Fruit: California Rare Fruit Growers Golden Gate Chapter’s Fruit Wood Scion Exchange
You can find the best varieties of fruit to grow!
- Hundreds of varieties of scions (fruit wood) to graft onto your own trees, including: apples, pears, quinces, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries, and more
- Cuttings to root: grapes, figs, pomegranates, kiwifruits, mulberries, and more
- Rootstocks and grafting supplies
- Grafting class and demo 12:15 and 1pm
- Custom grafting of your selected variety onto a rootstock for a small fee
- Community Groups will have information tables
- Vendors will sell fruit trees shrubs and vines
- Plant Drawing and Silent Auction
- Friendly Advice — beginners welcome!
Bring your shopping list, plastic bags, and tape to label scion varieties you take home.
Please refrain from using scented products. In consideration of individuals who are sensitive to chemicals in fragrances, the Ed Roberts Campus strives to maintain a fragrance-free environment.
The Ed Roberts Campus is next to Ashby BART.
- Event Phone:
- Event e-mail:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: