Green Building Workshop – Zero Net Energy Part 3: Operations and Maintenance
This final workshop in Build It Green’s ZNE series addresses the role of occupant choices and behaviors in energy usage, and outlines strategies that can be incorporated into a ZNE home to reduce energy and water waste and extend the life of the home and the building systems. Topics include human behavior, on-going and annual maintenance, and review of energy and water performance data. We will discuss:
- ZNE education to the homeowner/operator
- Human habits and making changes
- ZNE system operations
- Energy Management: automation, monitoring, controls, etc.
- Short and long term maintenance
- Reviewing performance data logs and reports
- Adapting to future trends in ZNE
- Human plug loads
Details and registration online.
- Event Phone:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: