Garden Cooking with Chef Joni: Demo & Tasting
Join Chef Joni Sare and the Urban Farmers Cooperative in our garden kitchen for a lesson in health and nutrition. We will harvest ingredients from the garden and cook it up right there in our outdoor kitchen. Joni will demonstrate good cooking techniques and how to blend the flavors of the garden into delicious and healthy dishes. After the demo we will share in a community meal. Guests can contribute to our potluck lunch with their own garden harvested food or prepared items. Then we will all taste what Joni created and share in what others have brought.
For this event, please bring any of the following:
- Harvesting tools: gloves, a shovel, spading fork, trowel, weeding tools
- Potluck item: either containing something that you have picked from your own garden, something that you would like in the future to come from your garden, or something that you have made.
- Crop Sharing item(s): Food items you have harvested from your yard to exchange with other members (if you have any)
- Some good positive energy
- Event Phone:
- Event e-mail:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: