From Grassroots to Big Business — What is the Sharing Economy?
We’ll be speaking with a cross section of sharing economy experts, including Mike Walsh, General Partner at Structure Capital, which invests in sharing economy startups, as well as Ricardo Nuñez from the Sustainable Economies Law Center, Michelle Regner of Near Me which enables brands and entrepreneurs to create a marketplace, and Kim Hunter, Co-founder of SupperShare, a meal sharing platform aimed at creating stronger local communities. The panel will be moderated by Chelsea Rustrum, of It’s a Shareable Life.
Ricardo Nuñez from SELC will be talking straight from the grassroots!This panel will stimulate and attempt to unearth the conversation that’s been rising:
– How do we define the boundaries of the sharing economy?
– Who owns the sharing economy?
– What values are unique to this movement?
– How does venture capital affect the sharing economy?
– What business models are possible now and in the future?
We’ll also have snacks, drinks, and an awesome group of people ready for you. Please join us for this great conversation! RSVP online.
- Event e-mail:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: