Free Cottage Food Law Workshop
You are invited to attend a free workshop in Oakland on the new Cottage Food Law. This is the first of two part series of workshops on Cottage Foods. The second will be a hands-on class on value-added processing held some time in the fall.
Come learn about:
- Overview of the new Cottage Food Law
- What products you can make & where you can sell them
- What permits are required and how you apply for one.
- what the food safety considerations are
- marketing budgeting and pricing
- Sharing of experiences.
Location: The Sound Room, Oakland, corner of 22nd & Broadway, three blocks north of 19th st.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Sowerwine, UC Berkeley, by email or phone.
This workshop is hosted by UC Berkeley in collaboration with UCCE Alameda County, NCAT, SAGE and the Hope Collaborative.
- Event Phone:
- Event e-mail:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: