Ecoresilience Leadership Certificate
A collaboration by CIIS Public Program & Performances and the Department of East-West Psychology, the Certificate in Ecoresilience Leadership, the first of its kind in the world, will equip participants to find answers to the question: What lasting, practical, and positive contribution can I make in a time of worldwide environmental upheaval?
The program offers tools and techniques for:
- Guiding groups of people wanting to move beyond fright and helplessness in the face of climate change toward effective personal and collective responses.
- Working as ecoliteracy consultants who can teach the basics of sustainability.
- Convening parallel institution design circles when a community’s official institutions prove inadequate, outdated, or overwhelmed.
- Imagining, inspiring, and facilitating “heartsteads”: wisdom, support, and problem-solving circles that form to create new knowledge and practice for inventing and linking just and sustainable experiments in ecoresilient community.
- Event Phone:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: