- This event has passed.
Drip Irrigation for Landscape Designers
Wednesday | September 24, 2014 | 8:00 am — 4:00 pm
The Gardens at Heather Farm | 1540 Marchbanks Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-2158
On Wednesday, September 24th, APLD East Bay District will present an all-day workshop to give you the opportunity to “up your game” and take control of the success of your gardens.
This workshop will be taught by drip experts Tom Bressan, Lori Palmquist, Scott Sommerfeld, and Chris McNairy, who will empower you to ensure that the gardens you design from here on out not only survive the drought, but thrive. You will be taught the following, among other things:
- Placing plants correctly for efficient watering
- Number and placement of emitters
- Choosing the best parts and materials
- Creating schedules and maintenance instructions for your client
- Using online tools to help you design and implement water-efficiency
- Outdoor drip demos in Heather Farm’s beautiful gardens
Register online.Visit Event Website >>