Contra Costa Master Gardeners Sustainability Fair
We’ll share information about gardening, mulching and composting, managing pests, using water wisely, growing native plants, raising chickens and rabbits, cultivating grapes and fruit trees and more. Growing your own vegetables can be a first step in a sustainable, healthy lifestyle that connects you in new ways to the food you eat. Whether your ambition is to become an urban farmer or you just want to get your fingernails dirty and grow a few vegetables or garden plants, the Sustainability Fair will have something for everyone!
- Presentations with Q&A.
- Informal demos all day.
- Ask a Master Gardener table all day…bring your questions!
- Children’s Activity Center all day…bring your kids!
Planting Nasturtium Seeds
- Plants for sale all day…bring your own box!
Please check back in late August for availability lists.
- Information Tables featuring our Sustainability Partners.
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: