Bike to Work Day
Bike East Bay will be hosting hundreds of Energizer Stations throughout the East Bay, distributing goodie bags and celebrating the joy of biking. Last year over 15,000 cyclists participated throughout Bike to Work Day. We had a record number of children bike to school and mayors leading by example and biking to city hall. We hope you’ll be biking to work, school, or even around your neighborhood on Bike to Work Day.
- Find an energizer station near you: on May 8th, there will be over 100 different Energizer Stations sprinkled across the East Bay. Find one along your commute route to pick up your Bike to Work Day bag filled with great swag and giveaways! Click here for our interactive online map.
- RSVP on Facebook for our Bike Happy Hour Party: the best and biggest after-work Bike to Work Day party in the Bay!
- Pledge to ride your bike at least once during the Month of May on the YouCanBikeThere website, and get entered to win a Public Bike and other great prizes.
- Wrangle your team of coworkers, friends or family and join the Team Bike Challenge! Track your miles throughout the year – but remember that only miles tracked in May are eligible for prizes!
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: