Ecology Center Event
Berkeley Farmers’ Market Holiday Crafts Fair
The Berkeley Farmers’ Market 22nd annual Holiday Crafts Fair, a benefit for the Ecology Center, features local craftspeople and artisans selling a wonderful variety of beautiful and useful handcrafted gifts (ceramics, fine art, jewelry, cards, clothes, tote bags, body products, toys, and more) and continuous live music. All this in addition to our usual bounty of California’s finest organic produce and great hot lunch options.
When: Saturdays, December 7, 14, and 21, 2013
Musical Entertainment for December 7 –
- 10am-11am – Kismat-Mahal Kirtan Ensemble (devotional chants)
- 11am-12 noon – Mahal EthnoFusion (Pilipino/American music)
- 12 noon-2pm – The Pagters (old time and bluegrass)
- 2pm-3pm – Merry Minstrels (seasonal songs)
- 3pm-4pm – Evelie S. Posch and the Spiral Dance Chorus (folk/traditional)
Where: Martin Luther King, Jr. Civic Center Park, adjacent to the Downtown Berkeley Farmers’ Market.
Convenient public transportation (1 block from Downtown Berkeley BART Station), lot parking.
- Event Phone:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: