Bay-Friendly Training for Public, Institutional and Commercial Landscape Design – Alameda County
For landscape architects and planners. Application Deadline: September 3, 2013.
Public Agency Staff in Alameda County Attend for Free!
StopWaste provides free Bay-Friendly Training for many public agency staff and officials who work for one of StopWaste’s 17 Member Agencies.
These classes are presented by the Bay-Friendly Landscaping & Gardening Coalition and sponsored by StopWaste. If you work for a StopWaste Member Agency, please complete the application on this web page (do not register for the course on the Bay-Friendly Coalition’s website). Bay-Friendly courses fill up fast — apply now!
Benefits of Bay-Friendly Training
Bay-Friendly Trainings help public agency staff and officials:
- Stretch your agency’s budget farther with techniques that reduce the cost of maintenance, chemicals, water and energy
- Reduce waste and meet recycling goals
- Meet your municipality’s Climate Action Plan goals
- Support implementation of your agency’s Bay-Friendly policies
- Address growing public concern about the use of toxic chemicals in public landscapes
Questions? Please contact Adrienne Ramirez by email or phone. Apply through StopWaste.org by September 3, 2013.
- Event Phone:
- Event e-mail:
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: