BAAQMD Climate Strategy Workshop
This event has passed.
With the BAAQMD Board’s passage of the BayCAP Resolution, here’s our turn to offer suggestions for the Air District’s Climate Protection Strategy.
The purpose of the workshop is:
- To kick off the planning process for updating the Clean Air Plan
- To initiate the planning process to develop a Climate Protection Strategy for the Bay Area, which will be included as new element of the Clean Air Plan
- To report progress on implementing the control measures in the 2010 Clean Air Plan [There were Climate Measures in the 2010 CAP, time to assess their implementation]
- To solicit ideas and strategies to further reduce ozone precursors (nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds), particulate matter, toxic air contaminants, and greenhouse gases
- To seek input on innovative strategies to reduce greenhouse gases, mechanisms for tracking progress in reducing GHGs, and how the Air District may further support actions to reduce GHGs
- To describe future steps and the overall schedule in developing the Clean Air Plan update and Bay Area Climate Protection Strategy
- Event URL:
- Wheelchair Accessibility: