- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: Clean Water Program’s Annual Community Stewardship Grant Program
Thursday | April 10, 2014 | 5:00 pm
Community Stewardship Grant Program | 3585 Greenville Rd, Suite 2, Livermore, CA 94550
The Clean Water Program’s annual Community Stewardship Grant Program provides funding for community-based projects that enhance and protect the health of local waterways. Proposed projects must be aimed at stormwater pollution prevention in Alameda County and contain a community or public outreach element. The 2014 grant cycle focuses on litter reduction projects in particular.
Eligible projects include (but are not limited to):
- Litter reduction projects
- Outreach and education projects about storm water pollution prevention such as proper household hazardous waste disposal, litter prevention, Integrated Pest Management, etc.
- Development and distribution of outreach materials, e.g. videos, newsletters, web sites, brochures, trainings, etc.
- Art projects
- Creekside restoration and re-vegetation projects
- Stormwater detention projects such as rain gardens, cisterns and bioswales
- Coastal and/or creek cleanups and other creek enhancement projects
- Wildlife habitat projects
Visit Event Website >>
Please contact organizer for wheelchair accessibility information.