Editable handouts and forms for use setting up your EBT system.
To request handouts and forms in any other format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmer/Vendor Handouts:
- Farmer/Vendor Informational Handout (English)
- Farmer/Vendor Informational Handout (Spanish)
- Vendor/Association Agreement – This can be used as an agreement between farmers and an organization (other than the farmers’ market management) for operation of an EBT redemption system by the association within a farmers’ market or flea market.
- Record Keeping Forms:
NEW! Beautifully branded informational and outreach materials for use at your market and in your community. These bilingual materials may be downloaded and printed for free. For each, a BLEED (for a professional printer) and NO-BLEED (for in-house printing) version is provided.
- This 11″ x 17″ bilingual English/Spanish poster lets customers know that EBT is coming soon to your market.
- This 2′ x 5′ bilingual English/Spanish banner visually depicts the scrip/central POS model and is a great addition to your information booth or EBT station. There are two versions, one depicting paper scrip/vouchers and the other tokens.
- This 11″ x 17″ information booth poster describes the EBT process both verbally and visually. There are separate English and Spanish versions, and each also has paper scrip/vouchers and token options.
- This 8.5″ x 11″ bilingual English/Spanish vendor booth sign offers two options – one with paper scrip/vouchers and the other tokens.
- This 11″ x17″ bilingual English/Spanish poster is a great outreach tool in your community. Simply add in your market(s) information.
- These 8.5″ x 5.5″ (half-sheet) bilingual English/Spanish flyers can be disseminated in your community. Simply add in your market(s) information.
FREE! Pre-printed banner (old version), pins and coupons for use at your market and in your community. To request free materials by mail, please contact email@example.com
- This 2′ x 5′ bilingual English/Spanish banner, visually depicts the scrip/central POS model (using wooden tokens) and is a great addition to your information booth or EBT station.
- We Gladly Accept Your EBT pins can be worn by both vendors and market staff. The pins, which picture the CA EBT card, are available in two versions: 1) red, heart-shaped strawberry flesh background; or, 2) green background.
- Customizable coupons for your market to hand-out in your community as incentives. If you print these on both sides of the page and cut them in half, you will have half-page handouts.