Editable handouts and forms for use setting up your EBT system
- Farmer/Vendor Informational handout
- Farmer/Vendor Informational handout (Spanish)
- Recordkeeping forms:
- Vendor/Association agreement – This can be used as an agreement between farmers and an organization other than the farmers’ market management for operation of an EBT redemption system by the association within a farmers’ market or flea market.
Posters, signs and handouts for use at your market and in your community
- This poster, in English and Spanish, displays the Scrip/POS model both verbally and visually:
- This poster can be used on your vendors’ booths:
- “We Gladly Accept” Vendors Booth (English)
- “We Gladly Accept” Vendors Booth (Español)
- “We Gladly Accept” Vendors Booth (English/Español)
- This poster can be modified with a picture of your market manager, farmers’ market or a generic picture. Contact Carle Brinkman at firstname.lastname@example.org: “Your Farmers’ Market Accepts EBT”
- Coupons to customize for your market and hand out in your community as incentives: If you print these on both sides of the page and cut them in half, you will have half-page handouts.
- These generic posters and flyers, in both English and Spanish, have a space for you to add your market name, location and days/times for outreach and education in your community. To learn more about posters and flyers being customized for your county or town, contact us at email@example.com.
- This 2′ X 5′ banner, with both English and Spanish on a single sign, visually depicts the scrip/central POS model and is a great addition to your information booth or EBT station.
- Full-Color 3-fold brochures to hand out in your community (add your market information)