The Ecology Center is a member-supported organization. Donations from our members help us to pilot new projects and offer many free and low-cost services to the community. In the effort to grow our membership, we are partnering with other organizations to offer new members special perks and benefits.
* Bay Area Green Tours is offering discounts on two of their upcoming events: the Walking Tour of Downtown Berkeley on Thursday, March 15th will be free for new members, and Berkeley Moveable Feast on Tuesday, March 20th, new members save $29
* The Economics of Happiness Conference is coming up March 23-25th, and members save $75 on the conference admission
* The popular coupon guide, Chinook Book, has a mobile pack of 500 local coupons for use in Android and iPhones. New members can get this coupon pack for free, and enjoy great discounts from area businesses that support sustainable urban lifestyles.
These perks are all in addition to the regular, year-round benefits offered to our members, which are:
* 10% discount on all merchandise at the Ecology Center Store, and 20% discount on all books
* 10% discount on all merchandise at Ecology Center booth at Berkeley Farmers’ Markets
* Lending privileges at our library of books and DVDs on a wide range of environmental topics
* Discounts on Ecology Center classes and events
* Invitations to special, members-only Ecology Center events
These offers are time-sensitive. Become a member today! Activate your Ecology Center membership online, call Leah at (510) 548-2220 x 235, or come into our Store between 11am and 6pm Tuesday through Saturday.